|Yeah, we talk some more about Mass Effect 3. I promise, it’s almost over.. Maybe.. Kinda.. Sorta.. We also talk about the viability of the MMORPG segment in terms of it’s current rapid expansion. Oh, and who can forget the Tacocopter…|
This Week In Gaming
- mass effect 3 ending http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-03-21/news/31222154_1_mass-effect-bioware-fan-backlash
- (joystiq) http://www.joystiq.com/2012/03/26/eve-online-players-can-use-in-game-currency-to-pay-for-real-life/
- (yahoo) http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/tacocopter-interest-takes-off-215108652.html
- (Kotaku) Child’s Play Doesn’t Appreciate Being Used to “Retake Mass Effect”
Citing a large number of refunded donations and confusion over the goal of the“Retake Mass Effect” Child’s Play charity drive, Penny Arcade’s Jerry Holkins draws the line: “Child’s Play cannot be a tool to draw attention to a cause. Child’s Play must be the Cause.”
- Prey 2 is on the verge of being canceled all together.
- Honey Badger is getting a tablet based videogame. (It’s also getting its own cartoon…)
- Skyrim will be announcing its first DLC soon. Expect to see Water-Dragons and Horse Armor.