|There is a big surprise lurking in this episode! Don’t worry, you do don’t have to listen long to figure it out (hopefully).|
This Week in Gaming
- (joystiq) http://www.joystiq.com/2011/11/21/square-enix-montreal-opening-in-2012-working-on-hitman-eidos-m/
- (joystiq) http://www.joystiq.com/2011/11/19/new-line-cinema-looking-to-turn-rampage-into-a-movie/
- (gamespy) Skryim Sells $450 Million in Units in First 2 days
- (yahoo) Modern Warfare 3 Sells $750 Million in first 5 days.
- (gamepro) http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/225108/woman-attempts-to-sell-her-modern-warfare-3-obsessed-husband-on-craigslist/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+GameProNews+%28GamePro.com+Daily+News%29
- (shacknews) Torchlight 2 Delayed until Next Year
According to Runic Games co-founder Travis Baldree. Citing the need for extra polish time and the desire to run a beta before launch, Baldree says the extra time will “ensure that the quality level is consistent all the way to the end.”
In the meantime, Baldree suggests playing a few other games like Skyrim and Battlefield 3. “Those are awesome games,” he said. “When Torchlight 2 goes live, we want it to be awesome too – all the way through.”
- New Xbox to be announced at CES.
- The first expansion for Skyrim will be available summer of 2012.