|While Kelly is busy “spooging” about some men running around on skates with sticks, some of us decide that we should talk about some video games. More Sony news, more SWTOR information and even the winners of the Smithsonian Art of Video Games survey. We also seem to all be busy sending Sam Fisher and Solid Snake after Osama bin Laden.|
Email us your questions, comments and reviews to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call in to our voicemail at 407-584-POLY (7659)
Don’t forget to check out the KELLY’S HOT MONDAY DEALS each week!
This Week in Gaming
- swtor pvp and the alignment system, crew skills
- (1up) Steam Mobile Platforms Being Considered by Valve
- Batman Arkham City is set to be released this October, but Rocksteady games has already begun concepts art for the next title in the series. Somewhere in Arkham city will be a major Easter egg revealing their next title.
- Halo HD, 343 studios will be releasing a HD upgrade version of Halo and Halo 2 on Xbox live for the low price of 1200 microsoft points.
- Dinosaurs, robots, and the most bad ass ponies you have ever seen. *from the desk of Tim Schafer*
Question of the Week
If you could have sent one video game character to hunt down Osama Bin Laden, which would it be (and why)?
- aggrojunkie: Sam Fisher
- Qieth: Guybrush Threepwood. I mean, he killed a GHOST PIRATE, after all!
- Mconniff: Duke Nukem. Just his attitude says it all.
- Nexdominus: Ryu Hayabusa why? Because he’s Ryu Hayabusa. Close seconds for me; master chief, sam fisher, marcus fenix, isaac clark
- Jezriyah: Hrmmm. Probably Samus Aran or Chell from Portal. Because a hardline religious extremist deserves to get pwned by a girl.
- Linedan: Easy. “I’m Commander Shepherd, and this is my favorite dead terrorist on the Citadel.” Preferably a female Shepherd.
- fannon451: I don’t know who I’d send, but I *wouldn’t* send Mario: “Oh No! Osama is in another castle!”
- tipoaapwns: i would send a pidgeotto, he can search the skies!
- Knxwrtr: Solid Snake, because he’s Solid Snake.
- NairobiCao: Guybrush Threepwood. Cause he would end that shit in the classiest way possible.
- ArchitecttheMad: Commander Miranda Shephard accompanied by Tyrande Whisperwind. If you need a reason read those names again :>
- feoremar: Solid Snake.
- stoppableforce: War, from *Darksiders*. Not Darkstalkers as I previously said.
- Eadams2010: Fens Mom. Oh, I forgot… She’s a saint now… Nevermind
- 35yards: WoW’s Maiev Shadowsong, because she would chase him to the ends of the earth. Literally.
- Azarizotza: Gordon Freeman. Why? Because he’s Gordon Freeman.
- _datgurl: Any of the Belmont, or Alucard. They’re used to going in, destroying evil and not getting any credit.
- Kenichan: Solid Snake, cause he’s the only espionage agent who can sneak in a carton box.
- Gamervision: Sam Fisher, because he knew how to handle a dead body.
- SDances2Salsa: Dante. DmC. Nuff said.
- badrpiggy: Solid Snake, because Osama would of been like “What is this box doing here?”
- flawless: Lara Croft. He would be so pissed..
- RylanZenyk: This is easy… Altair from #assassinscreed2 he would have done it a long long time ago!
- _D34DP00L_: My own WoW toon, nothing would ever beat that achievement or the “Osama Slayer” title that would go with it!
- Xandie788: Edward Carnby because http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k8KYp0aaJY
- eca333: Solid Snake, because you know it would get done and have some smart a$$ comment for flare.
- Daniel Hughes: Snake in a box