|For our fans, I have collected this glossary of important terms and posted them here for reference.|
- Polygamerites : People who listen to Polygamerous
- Polygamerized/Polygameration: Having been or the process of being turned into someone who plays more than 1 game.
- Polygameria: The condition of playing TOO many games (is this possible?)
- Polygameritis: Sick of playing more than 1 game.
- Polygamerology: The study of playing more than 1 game (or the study of people who do so)
- Polygamologist: An expert in Polygamerology (maybe they got a phD?)
- Polygamery: The process of playing more than 1 game.
- Polygamerable: Someone who has the potential to play more than 1 game (but maybe currently doesn’t?)
- Polygamerist: Someone who plays more than 1 game.
- Polygamerator: A machine that turns someone into a Polygmerist (is it evil? is it good?)
- Polymer: Has nothing to do with Polygamerous, but it starts with Poly…
Got any more? Comment here and let us rejoice in your Polygamerantics … (Clowning around whilst/about playing more than 1 game)